The MISCmedia ERRATIC FICTION series, #2:
WHO AM I,
WHY AM I HERE?
THEY ALL WANT HIM. WHY?
A clean-cut, seemingly ordinary, suburban teenage boy is on the run.
He just wants to get back to his family and his tract-house home.
But so many different people want him:
- As a centerpiece of occult rituals.
- As a model patient for an experimental healing therapy.
- As a nature boy.
- As a sex toy.
Along his journey, he meets many friends and/or enemies (he isn’t always sure which is which):
- A man who may or may not be a woman, and the woman who puts up with him.
- A woman with “multiple streams of income” (all illicit), and her perpetually-angry business partner.
- The rainbow-robed leader of a pansexual “holy roller” orgy.
- Ménage-a-trois farmers with a plan for the “End Times”.
- An auto mechanic and part-time “energy healer.”
- A couple with a big vehicle, a big house, and big secrets.
- The leader of a failing “off the grid” community, and his few, not-all-there followers.
- An old-fashioned Christian doomsday cult, and its aging but fiery boss.
- And most importantly (and most enigmatically), a cynical woman/girl with a mysterious past, who seems to know more about the boy (and what’s happening to him) than he knows.
As he goes from one danger to the next, the boy learns things he’d never known about himself, his past, and his hidden ability to end the world as we know it.
(Confused by all this? So is he!)
WHO AM I? WHY AM I HERE? is a funny, sexy, scary, mystery-filled short novel, packed with action and pontification.
Join this bewildered young boy on a journey across state lines and various dimensions, as he learns the secrets of the universe and fights his pre-chosen destiny.
It’s available now—in paperback for a mere $15, and as an ebook for $2.99.
Still available: the first volume in the ERRATICA FICTION series, THE MYRTLE OF VENUS.